What's included in Server First-Time Installation - Hardware and Software?
- Deploy the server in an existing rack, if required
- Compile the software, documentation and hardware and provide media and documentation for customer records
- Connect the server to existing AC power, network cable, and install accessories
- Arrange all cables to conform to existing server room/data center standards
- Install a customer-provided version of Microsoft Windows 2003/08 Server/Advanced Server, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003/08 or Novell NetWare, commercially supported versions of Red Hat, Ubuntu, SUSE and Mandriva
- Setup a print queue, create 5 user login accounts, and run hardware diagnostic
- Once the installation is complete, the packing material will be removed to an onsite storage, trash or recycling bin
- Data migration is excluded from service
IYB base our estimates on a standard scope of work, and 9 out of 10 customers see no change in final pricing. You will have a chance to review the service details and confirm final pricing with your pro before the work begins.