What's included with home projector installation?
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of customer-supplied projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Assessment of proper ventilation
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Why should I hire a pro for projector installation?
If you don't know--and don't care to learn--about projector installation, or if you've already spent too much time trying to configure, customize, or troubleshoot, it may be time to bring in a pro. It can be worth the investment in your time and sanity to have a pro make sure your home projector installation is as smooth as possible with proper alignment and focus.
- What do I need to do before my Projector Mounting appointment?
The projector isn't included in the service. Please make sure you have the projector and its power cord on hand before your appointment. You should also provide the cables you will use to connect your projector to its media source. When the service provider arrives to mount your projector to the ceiling, you'll need to show him the room where the projector goes and the appropriate outlet.
IYB base our estimates on a standard scope of work, and 9 out of 10 customers see no change in final pricing. You will have a chance to review the service details and confirm final pricing with your pro before the work begins.