What's included in Firewall First-Time Installation?
- Compile the software, documentation and hardware and provide media and documentation for customer records
- Inventory the hardware to make sure that all required accessories are included
- Arrange cables to conform to customer datacenter standards
- Connect the power supply
- Connect the firewall to the local network and the WAN port (MODEM configuration is not supported)
- Run the setup wizard and populate the selections with customer provided network configuration
- Verify default network connectivity with the customer’s NOC, or Internet access
- Once connectivity is verified the technician will remove leftover packaging to a trash or recycle bin
Network Firewall Setup
IYB base our estimates on a standard scope of work, and 9 out of 10 customers see no change in final pricing. You will have a chance to review the service details and confirm final pricing with your pro before the work begins.